6.14.2010

Zoo Trip

On Saturday Lincoln, Kylee & I took another trip to the zoo. We saw my cousin's wife Tiffany as we were walking up, and found out that she was waiting for my cousin Christine to meet her there...so we ended up walking around with them the whole time. It was so much fun!I really enjoyed being able to talk to them & getting to know their cute kids better.

We saw a lot of animals, including the giraffes...
Kylee was using Lincoln's ears to steer him toward her favorite animals... :)
I'm totally obsessed with the orangutans. Kylee loves them too.
A peacock with her babies...Christine's daughter Annie is Kylee's age. They had fun playing in the water together...
Christine, me, Kylee, Tiffany...I love these girls.
Lincoln ended up being the one who got tired first and asked to leave. I've always been the one to do that. I immediately started talking about what other active things we were going to do that day. Linc just looked at me like I was crazy. It was awesome. :)

P.S.-I can't post two of my favorite pictures because they are posting sideways. I've tried everything I can think of to fix them. I read online that other people with Canon cameras have had the same problem. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Thanks!

2 comments:

K Bailey said...

Did you turn the "right side up" before you uploaded them? I've never had that problem...

Heather said...

Open them in a program like Picasa or even Windows photo gallery and turn them the right way and save them that way...

Blog Archive