7.07.2010

Cemetery

I went to the cemetery by myself on Monday. It was a great visit. I was so happy to sit & look at Jackson's headstone, & to ponder where I am in my life & what I'm working towards. I hadn't been to visit in a long time. The cemetery looked BEAUTIFUL.

I know his headstone never changes, but I like to take a picture of it each time I go.
The only two pictures I have of myself from this trip are of me without makeup on, but I'm swallowing my pride & posting them. I've learned that no matter how I look, it's important to document life!!! You can see how green the cemetery is in this pic...
Sitting back & taking everything in...
I miss you Jackson.

1 comment:

Tiffany Matthews said...

How nice that you where able to spend some time there. I don't make it to the cemetery as much as I would like. However whenever we go to the Joann's at Riverview Ryan tells me that we have to get something and take it to Emily.And then I do the same thing. I always take a picture of her headstone. I just like to know that I was there. I love the headstone that you have for Jackson and how green and beautiful everything is at his cemetery.

Blog Archive