8.01.2010

Kylee's 1st Bday

I wanted to post about Kylee on her birthday (which was last Wednesday), but had no idea what to say. How can I even put into words how much she means to me and what a difference she makes in my life?

Before Kylee became a member of our family, Lincoln & I felt like parenthood was so far out of our reach. The chances of me getting pregnant a second time weren't great. I had had 7 surgeries & was headed for more. Things looked bleak and I was discouraged.

And then Kylee came.
I will always remember the moment I found out that Kylee existed. I will always remember the feelings in my heart when I met her for the first time.
I will always remember the first night she slept in a bassinet by my bed.
I will always remember the joy in my family members' voices as I told them that we found our little girl.
I will always remember the way the feeling in our home changed when Kylee entered it.
I will always remember the love I felt for Heavenly Father because of the way that all of this was so perfectly orchestrated.

Happy 1st birthday to my miracle baby.

2 comments:

Jennifer Larson said...

That was amazing I wish I could write that good. I have always wanted to do something like that for my kids as well but I am not good at writing

Logan & Lindy said...

Make me CRY!!! That is soo precious!! I remember when I was at Janas house and she told me you were coming over with a baby... I cried!! =) HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE!!!

Blog Archive