And here are a few more pictures to finish this trip off!
Daisy & Duke loved the backyard. Duke liked to lay in the middle of the yard & enjoy the sun...
Matt & Danielle have beautiful plants & flowers in their front & back yards...
Kylee loved seeing her grandparents! She thought it was pretty fun to help Grandpa mow the lawn!
I do wish that we could settle down and enjoy small town life permanently, but we have many adventures ahead of us before we will be able to! Until then, we sure do enjoy visiting!!!
As far as being a mother of 4 goes, I learned a lot and have a new found appreciation for what mothers of multiple children do. For now though, I think I'll stick to life with one. I really don't think I pulled off this wanna-be mom of multiple kids thing, and decided maybe I should just stick to the "fun aunt" role for now. :)
As far as being a mother of 4 goes, I learned a lot and have a new found appreciation for what mothers of multiple children do. For now though, I think I'll stick to life with one. I really don't think I pulled off this wanna-be mom of multiple kids thing, and decided maybe I should just stick to the "fun aunt" role for now. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment