9.11.2010

Mother of 4: Day #7

I met my friend Jennifer at the park & had a great visit with her. She's a really good mom. It's so obvious that she cares so much about her kids. I have a feeling that they will grow up to do great things. I've never told her that I think that...but now she knows. :)

Lincoln came back tonight. I hadn't seen him in 6 days. It's true that "absence makes the heart grow fonder". The only time I remember him looking as cute as he did to me when he walked through the door tonight, was the moment I saw him for the first time in my life. I really do think when I met him, it was love at first sight (for me at least). On paper, we honestly don't look like we would go together AT ALL. But from the moment I met him, I just knew I couldn't live without him. Tonight reminded me of that. Cheesy? Yes. But true.

2 comments:

The Hawkins Family said...

Not cheesy. SWEET!!!

Jennifer Larson said...

Thanks that is sweet of you. I feel bad that I didn't realize it was Jackson's Birthday the next day after we met at the park. I haven't look at blogs in a while

Blog Archive