Today was my first day as a mother of 4. I have 7 more days to go. Click HERE to see the 3 cute faces I get to see every day for the next week.
Tonight I had a conversation with Jayten (the oldest) that went something like this:
Jayten: "Are you ok?"
Me: "Yeah, I am. I'm just really tired. When I'm really tired, I'm kind of..."
Jayten:" A CRANK?"
Oops. I haven't been sleeping much the past few weeks & it seems to be affecting me more than I thought. I now understand a little better why my friends who have multiple kids tell me how EASY their life was when they had only one child. Don't get me wrong, these kids are the sweetest, cutest kids ever...but getting 4 kids ready for 9am church today was harder than I thought. Let's hope that I'm a little more fun to be around this next week! :)


2 comments:
You are brave-I think I would've "forgotten" church!
I have trouble getting my two kids ready for 9 am church! Four, I am sure, will be much more difficult! Kids say the funniest things. I'm sure you're not really a crank!
Post a Comment