Medical School:
We are still waiting for an interview. The school (University of Guadalajara) has been waiting on letters of recommendation from two of Linc's science professors. We should hopefully find out this week or next week if & when Linc has an interview. The interview will be held in Texas. If Lincoln is accepted, it will be on a provisional basis until he finishes his classes this semester.
My Health:
I'm not proud of it, but my doctor & I think that stress is the cause for the fatigue, aches & everything else that I've been experiencing. I'm not going to lie...I am very stressed. Lincoln's current schedule, & not knowing whether we are moving out of the country in two months, is really wearing on me. I'm not sleeping much & have way too many things that need to be done very soon if we are going to be ready to move to Mexico with a month's notice. Blah.
On a more positive note: As far as pain & recovery from my hysterectomy goes, I am doing GREAT. I am going walking every morning & wholeheartedly enjoying this capable body of mine. I have truly been so blessed.


3 comments:
You are AMAZING Anjane'. As a Mother and Wife that would be VERY hard to move to another country on a moments notice. It will all work out for the best. Miss Kylee is growing up and is a little cutie. You and Linc are wonderful parents. It's SO great to watch you guys as parents. I love it! You guys are in our prayers.
Hugs!
Hang in there! Where in Texas does he interview?!
Yay for feeling better (other than stressed)! And the weather is just perfect for walking...I'm excited to start walking soon, too...maybe next week!!
Post a Comment