11.11.2010

Brother Time

I really wanted to spend some one-on-one time with my brother Aaron before he leaves on his mission. I'm sure you can guess where we ended up going today. That's right...THE ZOO! :)

Kylee had a temp of 103.6 a few nights ago & has been totally miserable with a low fever since then. I'm 99% sure it's her darn teeth again. I thought she might enjoy getting out of the house today, but she wasn't too happy. Poor girl. Even going to the zoo couldn't make her forget about the pain! :(

Checking out the zebras...
She loves riding on Uncle Aaron's shoulders...
The tiger was one of our favorites this trip...
This was our most successful visit to "Monkey Village" so far. The monkeys were out running & jumping and got very close to us.
Have I ever told you that I love monkeys? :) I could watch these guys all day!
LOVE YOU AARON!
I'm going to miss Aaron more than I can say...but I'm sure I'll post more about that when he actually leaves. I'm so lucky to have him in my life!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Kylee is SO ADORABLE!! Looks like you guys all have lots of fun together. Hope all is well!

Jana said...

Arg, I wish I knew where my coupon thing went to get the free zoo pass! In all the shuffling of different people cleaning my house it seemed to get lost... :(

Blog Archive