I've been saving this picture that we took months ago for THIS post. This was in Lincoln's fortune cookie...
I will now take the fortunes that I find in my fortune cookies much more seriously, because:
LINCOLN IS GOING TO MEDICAL SCHOOL IN MEXICO!!!
When we found out the news, we just happened to be having lunch at the park with Lincoln's cousin Thomas & his wife Jenn and their kids...who are currently living in Guadalajara, Mexico while Thomas attends medical school there. They were the ones who brought this whole idea up to us in the first place! They started snapping pictures as we found out the news & I'm glad they did, because these pictures are priceless! :)
Getting the news...
Me freaking out in the corner of the picture after Linc mouthed to me that he got in. :)
Shedding some tears...
(Such a happy moment!)
Probably the dorkiest picture ever, but me with my hands on my face, exclaiming "I can't believe this! I am so happy! This doesn't even seem real!" I told you...priceless! :)
(This was not posed!)
(This was not posed!)
"Guess what Kylee? We are moving to Mexico!"
Lincoln looking like his mind is still reeling from the news, while I am grinning from ear to ear & Kylee doesn't know what is going on...
It's true...WE ARE GOING TO MEXICO!!!
We may leave before New Years, depending on when Thomas & Jenn leave to go back to Mexico. Now I'm off to pack!!! :)










11 comments:
That is wonderful! Congratulations Lincoln and Anjane'! Even though we will miss your adorable family...I'm really glad you are on to the next phase! If kylie will let me, I'd be happy to watch her while you pack...or I can just come help! Let me know!
Melissa
WE can't wait to have you there with us!! It is a happy day for all of us! Just let us know what ever we can do!!
SO EXCITING!!!!! Congrats to your family!!
Felicitado amigos! I am glad to hear your happy news! So exciting...what an adventure:)
Wow! This is going to be one crazy month for you all while you are getting ready to go. We are so excited for you guys.
Hurray! Congratulations!
Yay!!! I would be so nervous, but that is me. This is so exciting, please please keep blogging so we can stay up to date on you guys. Have fun with the awesome new changes.
So exciting! What an adventure you are about to embark on. Goodness, do you speak spanish?
Wow! That's so exciting and probably a little scary too! Congratulations to both of you! Good luck in mexico and stay safe!
Congratulation! You guys have worked so hard for this. We are super duper excited for you!
Oh thats awesome! We will miss you. Good luck packing and moving. I hope the best for you guys. Please keep blogging I love to read your updates.
Post a Comment