12.03.2010

Linc's Medical School Interview

Well, Lincoln interviewed this morning in San Antonio, Texas. Kylee & I dropped him off at the airport yesterday afternoon & will pick him up tonight. Daisy & Duke camped out on the stairs until about 1am, until I think they finally realized that Linc wasn't coming home for the night. (He hasn't been gone overnight for almost a year.) I woke up almost every hour last night thinking, "Only 3 hours until Lincoln wakes up & gets ready for his interview!" and things like that. I told you I get excited about things. :)

Linc said that his interview went as well as it could have gone. He felt comfortable with the way he answered the questions & really liked the people he met at the interview. Lincoln's case will be taken to the admissions board, & we will know by Monday afternoon what they have decided. His case is abnormal, since he is still taking his prerequisites for medical school & we are applying for a semester that starts in 5 weeks! We will see if the school will look past that & accept him. I've said before that we've felt really strongly that we NEEDED to apply for school in Mexico & that we NEEDED to apply for this semester. I have no idea why. We've put a lot of effort into our plans & have tried to make them work out the way we think that they should, so now it is out of our hands! 

If Lincoln doesn't get accepted this semester, we will figure out where to go from there. If he does get accepted, we are going to leave on or around January 3rd, just over 4 weeks from now. 

I'll definitely post when we find out! Thanks so much for everyone's support, prayers & love. It has meant so much to us!

2 comments:

Burky's said...

I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see what comes next for you;)

Jennifer Larson said...

I am glad it went well. Keep us posted.

Blog Archive