JANUARY:
I had my 8th laparoscopy for endometriosis.
Lincoln got a job at a pathology lab.
We had Kylee's final adoption hearing & she officially became ours!
MARCH:
We were sealed as a family in the Mesa Temple.
APRIL:
Lincoln & I celebrated our 6th anniversary.
(I was sick that day, so this is the best pic I could come up with.)
I had a hysterectomy, which resulted in a new pain-free life for me!
(I was sick that day, so this is the best pic I could come up with.)
I had a hysterectomy, which resulted in a new pain-free life for me!
MAY:
Our nephew Nixen joined the family.
(Nephew #9 for us)
My Nana passed away.
We celebrated my 27th birthday.
We attended the annual Hiatt Family Reunion in Pine.
We celebrated Lincoln's 28th birthday.
We celebrated Kylee's 1st birthday.
AUGUST:
My family took a summer vacation to Lincoln's family's cabin in Pine,
where Linc's parents & grandparents joined us.
SEPTEMBER:
Kylee, Daisy, Duke & I spent a week in Snowflake with my nephews & niece.
OCTOBER:
We visited the Grand Canyon for the first time.
NOVEMBER:
Our nephew Patrick joined the family.
(Nephew #10 for us)
DECEMBER:
My brother Aaron left on his mission.
(Philadelphia, PA mission)
Linc interviewed for medical school & was accepted to UAG.
2010 was definitely a year that was FULL of blessings and miracles!
We are so thankful for all that we were able to experience in the year 2010.
We are so thankful for all that we were able to experience in the year 2010.






















No comments:
Post a Comment