We all spent the night at my parents' house on Christmas Eve & woke up bright & early Christmas morning.
Kylee loved opening her presents...
She got a "Baby Alive" from Grandma & Grandpa...
This baby talks, eats bananas & drinks juice. Kylee loves taking care of her.
My parents went all out this year & got Kylee a car as well. And yes, we have this car with us here in Mexico. It was the cause of my biggest disagreement with Linc during the move. The important thing is that I got my way & Kylee still has her car. :)
After we opened gifts, we went to my Grandad's traditional Christmas morning breakfast. Grandad went all out this year, making homemade bread & fresh OJ, along with everything else that he usually makes. I was so glad that he carried on with this tradition, even though this was our first Christmas without Nana here. I sure do miss her.
We really enjoyed spending the holidays with family & friends. I'm hoping that next Christmas we will be a little less stressed, so that we can just sit back & enjoy the holidays and not worry about packing & moving & saying goodbye to people. It was still a merry Christmas though!
We really enjoyed spending the holidays with family & friends. I'm hoping that next Christmas we will be a little less stressed, so that we can just sit back & enjoy the holidays and not worry about packing & moving & saying goodbye to people. It was still a merry Christmas though!


No comments:
Post a Comment