1.21.2011

Our Week in Pictures

These pictures should give you an idea of how our week went...



I'm happy to say that Kylee & I are out of our PJ's & doing well today! Kylee has been SO sick, but is finally getting back to feeling like herself. I'm so glad. It was so sad to see her hardly able to move. I'm sure once Kylee is off her meds, she will be even happier. Medicine time (3 medications, 3 times a day) involves pinning her to the bed & forcing her to take her meds. Fun times.

5 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

Poor Little One. I hate it when babies are sick because they can't tell you what is worng. Hopefully she will get better soon so you can feel better soon.

Heather said...

I am so glad she is feeling better. And you are so gross, by the way, eating cow head and all that nasty stuff. What has Lincoln done to you?

Burky's said...

Glad she is feeling better! We miss you guys around here too but I am so glad you are having some awesome experiences and eating some CRAZY food! Can't wait to hear more!

Susan Allen said...

I'm so glad Kylee is feeling better! Those pictures broke my heart! She is so adorable and I miss her (and you, by the way!) like crazy!!! It was so fun talking to you today. Tell Lincoln hi and I hope you guys have a great week. Love you tons!

Jana said...

I love this post. SO. MUCH.

Blog Archive