1.13.2011

Post-Christmas Fun

Once we got home from Snowflake, we got back to packing & trying to tie up loose ends before we left the country. We ended up staying with my parents for the last week, & really enjoyed having some extra time with them.

Kylee had fun trying on Grandpa's shoes...
Although balancing in them was pretty hard to do...
While going through my stuff, I ended up finding about 150 letters that my missionary friends had written me. Lincoln was more than happy to get rid of them for me. He even let Kylee help.
Scary Linc...
Kylee enjoyed playing with her Christmas toys while my family babysat her and we packed. 
She fed her baby...
And gave her hugs...
And took her baby for rides in her car...
Kylee even got to wear Aunt Megan's shirt for pajamas one night...
And of course she loved all of the extra time that she got to spend with her Daddy...
We were able to spend time with Brad, Melissa & Nixen, Megan & my parents. We ate out a lot, I was introduced to Modern Family (which I think is hilarious), & we had a fire going in the fireplace almost every night. And best of all, we received some GREAT news...
SHAWN & ASHLEY ARE HAVING A BABY!!! That was the best Christmas gift ever. We can't wait to have another niece or nephew!

3 comments:

The Crider Clan said...

miss you already Anjane'! Take care!

Heather said...

You just started Modern Family? Um, really funny. I like Cougar Town even better! So, you know that picture with Lincoln and that fire poker? I thought he was holding a dead rat. lol totally crazy!

K Bailey said...

Modern Family is BAD! I just went to a fireside and it was a large topic! :)

Blog Archive