1.15.2011

What We Do In Our Spare Time

You may be wondering what we do now that we are in a different country & hardly know anyone. Well, Kylee plays dress-up...


Daisy plays too...

Kylee colors with her cousins...

And rides their bikes...
And she sits in "Baby Maya's" swing...
Lincoln & I spend time unloading & unpacking our stuff & trying to keep it somewhat organized...
(See our awesome camper shell? It was free. And now you can see that I won our little "We can't take Kylee's car to Mexico" fight. :) )
We cut Kylee's mullet off...
(No more pigtails for awhile!)
We walk to the corner & buy cheap, delicious tacos on a regular basis...
And fresh pastries from the bread store...
(This was my "freak-out" day. Can you tell? Lincoln says I look "really frazzled". Ha ha. The pastries made my day all better!)
And we can't forget about Duke. He still spends time hiding out under the bed like he did in the U.S. Kylee's Pooh Bear likes to keep him company...

No comments:

Blog Archive