4.26.2011

Easter 2011

The Easter Bunny came to our house & left Kylee some goodies in the backpack I made for her! When we woke her up & took her downstairs to show her what she got, Kylee ran straight to the backpack & pulled out everything that was inside. She was excited to get Princess stickers, crayons, candy, and of course a backpack.
Daisy wanted in on the fun...
Trying her backpack on...
It's a perfect fit!
(Notice her sweaty head...that's what no a/c does to us!)
Kylee prefers to carry her backpack in front of her instead of on her back. Silly girl...
Lincoln got a new book on his iPad for Easter and I got a Spanish hymnbook, Children's songbook and Triple Combination. 

Lincoln spoke in church & apparently gave a great talk. I only understood part of it. :) We ate dinner at Thomas & Jenn's house that night. It was SO nice to spend time with family on Easter. After Kylee finally went to bed, we had yet another game night with the Moak's over Skype. And I do have to mention that I won playing Stone Age AGAIN. 

Easter is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I am so, so thankful that Christ overcame death so that we can live again & be with Heavenly Father again. I am also so happy that He made it possible for us to be with our loved ones. I always think of Jackson on Easter and feel incredibly excited & grateful that I will be able to see my little boy again someday! 

We hope that all of you had a FABULOUS Easter!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive