5.20.2011

Allergist

It's been about 5 weeks since I had my first allergic reaction. My eyes & nose were swollen, burning & itching for two weeks. That finally went away & I was ok for a week, then I had another reaction that affected my lips... and I'm still dealing with it. Obviously I'm reacting to something that I come in contact with often. I have been on antihistamines for over a month, which make me feel very tired and "out of it". It really hasn't been great to deal with.

I went to an allergist yesterday & am going to have some tests done, then I'll go back to see him again in two weeks. He gave me some new meds that are helping with the sores & swelling on my lips, but that make me even more tired than the other meds did. I'm going to start eating a pretty plain, basic, healthy diet to see if I can figure out if any of these allergies are related to food. I hope to get some answers before we come to the U.S. to visit...wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Anjane' I sure wish there was a real life Dr. House that could diagnose mystery illnesses that my loved ones and others get in the accelerated time of tv land. I'm sure the doctors will be able to figure it out just keep plugging away and take care of yourself. Love you.

Blog Archive