5.28.2011

Easter Package!

My parents sent us a package for Easter. It was supposed to take 2 weeks to get here, but over a month later it still hadn't come. I was really disappointed, and figured that the package wasn't coming...BUT we got it on Thursday! We were SO excited! I told Linc when he came home with the package that it just "made my LIFE!"

I was so excited, that I couldn't even wait for Kylee to wake up before I opened the box! My mom sent Lincoln & I lots of treats, including YUMMY American chocolate! Honestly, I love a lot of the food here in Mexico, but American chocolate is WAY better than the chocolate here. Especially Reese's peanut butter eggs & Cadbury creme-filled eggs!

Anyway, I re-taped the box & left Kylee's treats inside. We called my parents over Skype & opened it with them. Kylee was really excited about it...
Looking at her Elmo Easter basket with disbelief...
Lots of fun stuff from Grandma & Grandpa!
Checking herself out in the mirror...
Thanks for the goodies Grandma & Grandpa!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive