5.23.2011

Just Plugging Along...

I sure am glad to have Daisy here, especially when I'm not feeling well. She follows me around & makes sure that I'm ok. She's awesome...
Last night was not a great one for Lincoln & I. We were up until 3am trying to figure out what to do about the worst allergic reaction I've had here. I was having problems with my leg and the symptoms just kept spreading. It hurt, burned, itched from underneath the skin (it felt like), tingled, then went numb. Over the next 30 minutes, it had spread even further, and got to the point to where I was having a hard time breathing. 

We ended up finding a bite on my foot, along with a spider under the computer desk, where I had been sitting. The spider didn't really look like a dangerous one. So honestly, we have no idea what is going on with me. Lincoln is taking his anatomy final as I'm typing this, & I'm just hoping and praying that the sacrifices that he has made for Kylee & I lately will make up for the sleep that he didn't get and the time that he didn't have to study. 

I'm incredibly blessed to have the support that I have and am anxious to find out what is going on!

1 comment:

Emily Weber said...

Scary! Watch that carefully! Spider bites can be pretty nasty sometimes! (seriously, I met a guy who literally had a dead foot from a spider bite, the tissue was all black and gross) I hope you can figure out all your allergy issues! Good grief! You poor girl!

Blog Archive