On Thursday we had Ashley's baby shower. She is due July 28th with a boy, & we couldn't be more excited! Lincoln took Kylee to the cabin for the day so that I could help set up for the shower with no interruptions. While Meg & I were setting up, we decided that it was the perfect opportunity for a little photo shoot. I love having a sister who is almost as weird as I am. :)
You're awesome Meg. :)
We obviously chose a Dr. Seuss theme for the shower, which turned out to be a lot of fun. Here are some of the decorations:
The Cat in the Hat greeting the guests...
The entry table, with a Swedish fish guessing game...
Lots of gift bags & stuffed animals...
(Thanks to my Aunt Carol, who is a librarian and let us borrow all of her Dr. Seuss stuff!)
Dr. Seuss quotes...
The food table...
Linc had the idea to use live goldfish as the centerpiece. It looked great!
Sister pic...
The Allen girls...
It was so fun seeing Ashley's adorable pregnant belly for the first time & celebrating her as a mother! We can't wait for this little boy to join our family soon.
And here is a pic that I got from Lincoln's day at the cabin with Kylee...
He's such a good dad.



1 comment:
Love the fish...good job Lincoln!
Post a Comment