Lincoln turned 29 yesterday! He had school all morning, but when he got home Kylee & I had a "Feliz Cumpleanos" sign waiting for him...
That night our friends Josh & Heather watched Kylee so that we could go out & celebrate. It was so nice of them! Lincoln & I went to our favorite French restaurant, Chez Nene. I ate duck w/ apples and Lincoln ate shrimp. We were excited to see that the shrimp heads & legs were still attached. :)
Gerard (the owner) informed us that the shrimp's head has the most flavor, so we thought we'd better try it...
![]() |
They weren't bad! Don't you love the shrimp's long antennae by Linc's eye? :)
Gerard brought out some creme brulee for Linc's birthday...
After dinner we went to see Harry Potter in 3D at the V.I.P. theater. I've mentioned before that you sit in recliners & there are waiters who you can order food from. It's awesome!
We loved the movie, even though we bought our tickets too late and weren't able to sit next to each other. :)
Today our friend Adriana, who lives across the street, brought over a little chocolate cake that she made for Lincoln's birthday. Our neighbors are the best!
I am SO glad that this guy was born! I don't know what I would do without him. Happy Birthday Linc!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment