7.15.2011

Visiting the Cemetery

 We went to the cemetery after church, both Sundays that we were in Snowflake. It felt so great to be in that peaceful place once again with Lincoln & Kylee. The Easter basket that my friend Lindy left by Jackson's headstone was still there. I love watching Kylee at the cemetery. I can't wait for her to get to see her brother one day...
 I really can't believe that Jackson would be turning 5 years old in a few months. My heart honestly aches when I think about it. BUT we are an eternal family & that is what matters most. Those relationships are stronger than death & I'm so grateful to have that knowledge! Visiting the cemetery helps us to refocus on what is important: OUR FAMILY. I'm so thankful that we are able to experience this earthly life with Kylee...

1 comment:

Logan & Lindy said...

I cant believe that Easter basket is still there with all the BAD wind in Snowflake!!! It even still looks good. Such sweet picture of Kylee!! Love it!!

Blog Archive