I haven't taken pictures of very many things this past week, but here are a few more random ones:
I walked downstairs the other day to find Kylee drinking a bottle full of Coke while watching tv with Linc. Now I know why Daddy is her favorite!
Lincoln went to Trompo Magico with us on Saturday, since he'd never been before. Kylee showed him how she shops for produce...
And checked Lincoln's ears in the doctor's office...
We spent a couple of hours there, then ate lunch and bought some ice cream bars. By the time we left, Kylee had peed through her pants & had ice cream all over her face. This is what she looked like on our way out to the truck...
Poor child.
On Saturday night, Lincoln & I got a babysitter & went to a dinner benefiting one of the local orphanages. Our favorite part was having the orphans play music for us. It was so touching. I can't believe how many children they have in orphanages here. A lot of money was raised for the orphanage that night & we were excited to witness it all. I forgot to take my camera, or I would have gotten some pictures of it!
Every Monday, Kylee & I go with Verenice & Elijah (and sometimes Montse & Ian) to the tiangis. We shop for produce & eat a delicious breakfast of sopes and fresh juice. It is one of the highlights of our week! Today I bought some shoes & also fresh flowers from the tiangis. I think I just might buy fresh flowers every Monday from now on! This bouquet only cost 30 pesos (about $2.25) & I got another bunch for just over a buck!
I think I've mentioned "tunas" before. They are one of our favorite fruits to eat here. Here's a random pic of me talking on the phone & eating a tuna...
My parents are coming to visit tomorrow, which means I should have fun pictures to post soon!








3 comments:
That picture of Kylee in her diaper made me laugh. so often Henry is in the same boat and I just have to laugh. He run around in his diaper all the time and my family sees pictures and they are horrified. It is too funny! I want to come with you guys to the tiangis one day!
Seriously Linc!?! He is turning into a Mexican parent I can see.
This post just made me laugh, first that she even likes soda. Jeffrey hates it, he does not like the carbonation. And the picture of Kylee in a diaper with a messy face... yesterday I took the kids to the zoo, forgot to bring swimsuits and still let them play in the water, so Anne was sitting in the stroller with just a diaper on for a little while so I could ring out her clothes. The funny part, this lady walks by and looks at Anne with disgust on her face and says, "Oh my gosh!!" right in front of me. It just made me laugh. Silly kiddos. And now I will end my novel! I hope you're enjoying your parents.
Post a Comment