10.17.2011

Saying Goodbye

Kylee brought Bear along on the car ride to the airport...
We were sad that our party was over...
And here is Kylee trying to copy our sad faces...
The minute my parents stepped out of the truck, Kylee realized that they were leaving. She was so, so sad!
Then I saw my dad book it toward the airport doors & told Linc "I bet Dad's crying". It reminded me of when Dad dropped me off at college (which was 2 hours from where they lived) & literally "dropped me off". He pulled up to my apartment, gave me a hug & immediately jumped back in the car & left. When I mentioned to my dad later on that it didn't seem like he was very sad about me leaving home, he informed me that he left so quickly, because he was sobbing so hard that he couldn't talk. Oh, I love my sentimental dad!

We kept reminding Kylee that we would see Grandma & Grandpa again in 2 months when we visit them in Arizona. That made her feel a little better...
THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING MOM & DAD! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH & MISS YOU ALREADY!

P.S. If anyone wants to visit us, you are more than welcome to! U.S. Airways has flights from L.A. to Guadalajara, then back to Phoenix for $300 round trip right now. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Blog Archive