Well, I've been healthy for the past week & a half & I am VERY happy about it! This is the longest I've gone these past 2 months without getting sick. I sure hope that my good health continues, because life is much more fun for both Kylee & I (& Linc) when we are able to get out of the house & spend time with our friends!
We've had a lot of fun things going on lately, including:
A BIRTHDAY PARTY:
Kylee hit a pinata by herself for the first time. Granted, she just lightly tapped it with the stick...but usually she is too scared to do it at all, so I was proud of her! :)
WIVES CLUB ACTIVITY:
Kylee loved playing in the water at the park...
A TRIP TO TROMPO:
Kylee matched the numbers...
Doctored the babies...
Checked the baby's ears...
And her heartbeat...
(Can you tell that Kylee is the daughter of a medical student? She totally knows what to do with all of the equipment, thanks to Daddy showing her how to use the real things at home.)
She snuck a plate of food out of the kitchen area over to the computer...
(I'm afraid she has seen me eating in front of the computer one too many times!)
Kylee picked onions & carrots...
Made huge bubbles...
And tried to blow them...
TACO/CREPE STAND:
Not pictured:
FHE with friends
Relaxing & watching tv with Linc (which doesn't happen nearly enough!)
Girls Night Out to the VIP Movies
FHE/Halloween dinner & desserts with friends
Lincoln has 3 weeks of school left, which means lots of studying for finals! Thank goodness for good health & great friends who keep me social!














2 comments:
3 weeks...yeah! We will definitely keep ourselves busy while the boys study study study! More trips to Trompo?? And definitely more Sunday sweets! XO
I love the pic of Kylee blowing the bubble.
Post a Comment