12.09.2011

Holiday Vacation: Part #2 (SNOWFLAKE)

Linc's parents flew back from Hawaii a week after we arrived in the U.S. so Kylee & I caught a ride back to Snowflake with them. We stopped at the family cabin in Pine for a few minutes on the way up. Kylee insisted on wearing this dress-up skirt over her pants while we were there...
Grandma let Kylee empty one of her cupboards & play with everything inside. Kylee was loving it!
Kylee LOVES pretending to cook for us. And once again, she dressed herself...
On Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, Linc's parents worked until late afternoon, so Kylee & I just hung out on our own. We both weren't feeling well, so it was kind of nice to just relax. We did venture outside a few times, where Kylee had fun swinging...
 Kylee really enjoyed hanging out with Grandma & Grandpa every night after they got home from work. Here she is getting ready to brush Grandpa's hair...
I love the one pigtail, panties over the diaper & pink cowboy boots...
We had so much fun spending time with Matt & Danielle and their kids. Kylee sure does love Claire...
And just to prove that I was there...
Kylee drawing on Uncle Matt's cast...
The kids eating waffles for dinner...
Making chocolate chip cookies...one of our favorite things to make when we come to AZ to visit!
(Chocolate chips are so expensive in Mexico)
My cute little helpers...
Kylee & I were also able to go to lunch with my friend Angela & her girls while we were in Snowflake. It was so fun to catch up & spend time with her! 

No comments:

Blog Archive