Two days after Lincoln arrived in Mesa, we headed to Thatcher to visit Josh & Heather & drop off some of their stuff that Linc brought from Mexico.
We had fun catching up with each other...
We had fun catching up with each other...
Heather included us in her family's Christmas sugar cookie tradition...
The girls cut out the cookies...
And frosted them...
They posed for a few pictures...
Kylee seemed to get more frosting on her hands than on the cookies...
Lincoln cracked the pecans that we'd collected from the Haskin's pecan tree...
I couldn't forget to include a picture of London...
I'm going to miss this girl SO much!
I loved seeing Heather & the girls one more time, and visiting their new house & seeing where the kids go to school. Heather & Josh live 2 blocks away from where I lived when I went to EAC in Thatcher. Standing outside with Heather, across from some of the places where I'd hung out with EA friends, reminded me of how much has happened since I was there last! A lot can happen in 8 years. If someone had told me that in 8 years, I'd be standing in the same spot having gotten married, lost a child, adopted a child, having had a hysterectomy, and living in Mexico, I would NEVER have believed them. Crazy how life turns out.


1 comment:
You went to Thatcher?! I was in Thatcher!!! (Home for Christmas)
Post a Comment