1.24.2012

Peter Piper Pizza

On Thursday night, we headed to Peter Piper Pizza with Jaren & Vanessa, Matt & Verenice, & Brittany & Lucas (plus the 6 kids) to celebrate sweet Lola's 2nd birthday. I didn't get a picture of Lola, but I did get a few pictures of the fun we had. 

Drinking her soda in style...
I really wasn't feeling well that day, but at least I got out of the house! Linc's been great about putting up with me being sick. I LOVE HIM...
By the time I made it over to the play area, Kylee was already out of money. There was no way we were giving her more than $5 to spend on games, so she spent a lot of time wondering why nothing was working...

Vanessa made some YUMMY Oreo cupcakes for dessert. Before we left, I had to get a shot of this poster on the wall. This is Mexico's version of "the works" pizza...
Thanks for the fun night Kottraba family!!!

Blog Archive