Just so you know all you have to do is add another account to this one... if you want to just keep up with this one let me know and I can show you how :)
I'm not sure if you sent out your new invites but if you did I would love to continue to be on your list. kathstrickland@hotmail.com I hope you feel better soon!! Take care.
That is awesome! Good for you for being such a great blogger - I don't think we will ever run out of space on our blog. Seeing how we haven't posted in months!
Yoo-hoo...I have been meaning to e-mail you lately. Any how, I changed e-mail addresses and I didn't get my invite: blt03 at(at)hotmail(dot)com. Thanks!
Hey, I got your invite to your new blog and it worked fine, but I forgot to change the link on my blog to the new one, will you just send me (comment in my blog, FB message, email, whatever) your blog address? Thanks!!
I don't think I got one. jennicaddy@cox.net. Also, you asked me for an invite but then you commented the other day..so I guess you can still read mine? :)
I would love to continue to follow your blog. I love your open conversations about fertility and adoption. I have traveled a similar road. jenbookout@msn.com
Click to view the story of a little boy who blessed our lives forever
About Us
Lincoln & I met on a blind date & have been married for 7 1/2 years! Lincoln is a second-year medical student at the University of Guadalajara. We are currently living in Zapopan, Mexico. In September 2006 we had our son Jackson, who was stillborn at 37 weeks gestation. We appreciate the experience of losing a child, as hard as it is, & are so excited to be reunited with our son someday. In September 2009 our adopted daughter Kylee joined our family. She brings so much light & laughter into our lives. We are now waiting for another child to join our family from an orphanage here in Mexico. Our dogs Daisy & Hallux make our home complete. We are glad for the experiences we've been given & are trying to prepare ourselves for whatever life throws at us next! :)
Favorite Sayings
"Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again." -Henry Ford
"Never lose sight of what you do know because of what you don't."
"When you push against the boundaries of experience into the twilight of the unknown, the Lord will strengthen you. The beauty of your eternal soul will begin to unfold." -Richard G. Scott
24 comments:
please invite me to your new blogg! and small world, bryan knows thomas and his wife is in our ward here! funny:)
Just so you know all you have to do is add another account to this one... if you want to just keep up with this one let me know and I can show you how :)
Hey, I tried to hit the link and it said the blog can't be found. ????
I'll take an invite too!
send mine to kodi's email - kodinixon@gmail.
I'm not sure if you sent out your new invites but if you did I would love to continue to be on your list. kathstrickland@hotmail.com
I hope you feel better soon!! Take care.
I would love to keep up with the Hiatt's! stevenson.amber@gmail.com
I hope you will allow me to continue following your blog. Your posts are so fun to read!
I tried the link that you sent but it says it's no longer there.
That is awesome! Good for you for being such a great blogger - I don't think we will ever run out of space on our blog. Seeing how we haven't posted in months!
can i get an invite please!
I would love to continue to follow you also. jenlynne95@yahoo.com
Can I get an invite . . pleeeeease : ) kamillemilliron@gmail.com
I would love to continue following as well!
cassicurryaz@gmail.com
I would like to continue to follow you. nshelley2003@yahoo.com Thanks
Yoo-hoo...I have been meaning to e-mail you lately. Any how, I changed e-mail addresses and I didn't get my invite: blt03 at(at)hotmail(dot)com. Thanks!
please invite me to your new blog...I didn't even know you could fill up a blog! :) I'm always learning from you! love ya
Hey, I got your invite to your new blog and it worked fine, but I forgot to change the link on my blog to the new one, will you just send me (comment in my blog, FB message, email, whatever) your blog address? Thanks!!
I lost your new blog link can you send it to me again? Malinda03@gmail.com. Thanks!!!
I don't think I got one. jennicaddy@cox.net. Also, you asked me for an invite but then you commented the other day..so I guess you can still read mine? :)
Please add me ;)
karenarc1@juno.com
i need one!
jenniferawr@gmail.com
I didn't receive an invite...(we went to high school together, and I'm also friends with Kami Milliron :))
cassicurryaz@gmail.com
I would love to continue to follow your blog. I love your open conversations about fertility and adoption. I have traveled a similar road. jenbookout@msn.com
Post a Comment