7.29.2007

Heather's birthday bash!!!

Heather turned 24 yesterday! We went to her house for cake & ice cream, games, and all sorts of fun. It's always a party with Heather around. I wasn't feeling well and was in a bad mood when I got there. However, my attitude improved after being around Heather for a little while. She always cheers me up & makes me hyper. :) Sorry for being such a party pooper Heather! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


The first time Lincoln gave me this look, I knew he was the one! Ha ha. :)

We are obsessed with taking pictures so that we have something to post on our blogs.



Guitar Hero...Linc looks like a rock star. I didn't really know what I was doing.

3 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Man I didnt know Lincoln was such a "Rock Star" haa haa! Hes making some crazy faces! Looks like so much fun! I have never played Guitar Hero looks way fun! You need to come over and do Dance Revolution with me!

Heather said...

Wow that is the ugliest face I am making! haha! I am glad you guys came, THANK YOU! :)

Jamielynn said...

OK you are SO beautiful. For reals!! Looks like you had a blast!

Blog Archive