7.29.2007

12th Ward...GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!

So I was called to be the Enrichment Assistant about a month ago. I went to relief society for one Sunday and then the bishop called me in for another calling...2nd counselor in the Primary presidency. I am excited & humbled. :) On Friday night we had Enrichment and had a little fiesta. We did really cute crafts and made delicious cinnamon rolls. It was a really fun night! I love the girls in my ward.



Lindy & Andrea

Melissa, Christa, me

Ashley...such a hard worker! I know all of the girls will really miss having her in the relief society presidency!

Jana(aka: our NEW PRIMARY PRESIDENT), Kim, Kimberly.

I'm so excited to work with you Jana! :)

5 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Well "HELLO LINDY" My face is HUGE!

Jana said...

OK, remind me to NEVER cross my eyes in a picture again....didn't I tell everyone else to cross their eyes too? Can't trust anyone...just beware of my camera from now on, Anjane'!!!! I will be looking for revenge opportunities.....

Anonymous said...

This was such a fun night! I love our ward too! Congratulations on the new calling! :-)

Admin said...

Oh My Gosh - I can't believe that there is like a HUGE 12th Ward undergroud & everyone has blogs & I had NO idea!!! I am so glad I found yours! Your blog is adorable & I hope it's okay if I watch it... I loved enrichment night too - it was so fun! Love ya! April Bethea

Ashley said...

Anjane~
Thanks for your sweet comment next to my picture. I am so glad that we have become such good friends.
I am also glad that I did not know you took this picture. I hate having my picture taken! Ugh!

Blog Archive