7.23.2007

Party at the Moak's

Brandon and Christa had us over on Sunday for a little birthday party for Lincoln. They gave him a model airplane and made strawberry cake (Lincoln's favorite). The girls were so cute & sang Lincoln happy birthday. I didn't make him a cake, so it was really nice of them to do this. Thanks guys!




4 comments:

Bekah: said...

happy birthday to lincoln, happy happy birthday!!!! hope you had an awesome day! your are a great guy and have always been a great friend!

Erica Wiezbowski said...

happy birthday, lincoln! anjane', i totally recognize that shirt!! :) can't wait for our next game night!

Heather said...

I am glad he got a party :) Maybe we should all go out and do a combined celebration for both of our birthdays!

Spencer and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln! Hey Anjane does Melissa have email? I want to send her some pictures of Hayden and I was wondering if she had access to a computer otherwise I'll just send them in the mail.

Blog Archive