Mitchell was visiting from BYU so we had a BBQ and all hung out. Heather, Mitchell, and I have been friends since we were 14...it is always fun to get together with them. 
Heather's bean dip is the best I've ever tasted in my life...I seriously couldn't keep myself away from it!

Guitar Hero!



An intense game of Boggle. I couldn't resist taking a picture of my score sheet...word games are one of my hidden talents. :)
8.29.2007
BBQ
Posted by Hiatt Family at 9:50:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


3 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Oh wait, I was there, it WAS fun :) ha ha! LOVE the new car - we need to go cruisin' one of these days! Thank you guys again for coming over - it was a blast!
oh sure, he'll do guitar hero but not dance dance revolution??? what's up with that?? :)
We need to play a word game together! I LOVE those things but Aaron isn't a huge fan so we don't play them much. Oh and I am also jealous that I was not there thanks to someone NOT inviting me until it was too late. Hmm... we both know who I am talking about ... I still love her though :)
Post a Comment