Kristin, me, Lindsey (& Colter), Amy
We had a swim party and BBQ at my parents' house for my mom's side of the family on Labor Day. It was really fun to see everyone and hang out with them. These three girls in the picture are my cousins...they are all sisters! We've been so close our whole lives and I just love them all so much. I found out yesterday that Kristin miscarried...she was 3 months along. I don't even know if she will read this, but I just want her to know that my heart is breaking for her. I have been so emotional about her loss and I just feel so sad for her & Rich. It was just weird to see her the night before and then to see her the next day after she found out that she had miscarried. I've been down that road and it is hard! Kristin, I LOVE YOU & your family and you are in my prayers!!! You have all been SO supportive of me throughout my life. I don't know what I would do without you guys!!!
9.05.2007
Labor Day
Posted by Hiatt Family at 12:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


2 comments:
Is that lindsay brown in the picture? you girls look so cute!
What beautiful girls! All of you! I remember some of them, crazy! That is really sad that she lost her baby. It is nice that she will have you to relate too. You are so kind and thoughtful I know you will be a great strentgh to her!
Post a Comment