8.22.2007

I love this boy



I know I haven't posted anything lately. Some of you know that I have a pretty severe case of endometriosis. I was diagnosed with it in high school, I have had 5 surgeries for it, and when it is at its worst I have to be on Vicodin or Percocet every day. Hmmm, it's not fun! When I became pregnant with Jackson all of my pain went away and it has stayed away, but the last month has been pretty bad and now I know that it is for sure coming back. I wake up feeling really tired, sick, and achey. My pain isn't too bad yet, but eventually it will feel like I am having painful contractions all of the time. For all of you women who have had kids, you know what that feels like!
So anyway, nobody except Lincoln & I really know how hard things get when my endometriosis comes back. It affects EVERYTHING! Lincoln is amazing about it. If I don't feel well enough to make dinner, he does it. He cleans the house for me, runs my errands, etc. He does a TON for me and doesn't ever complain about it, and I just want him to know that I am SO thankful for him. Lincoln & I have very different personalities, but I am SO glad that we ended up together. He really balances me out and helps me in so many ways. He will probably be embarassed that I posted this on the blog, but I just want him and everyone else to know how much I appreciate what he does for me. I am so blessed to have him.
P.S- I know the picture is goofy for a serious post. I thought it was funny though.

12 comments:

K Bailey said...

It's about time for a post!!! Sorry to hear it's back. I need to ask that guy here what they finally did for his wife, he said it changed their lives.

Anonymous said...

I love to see you guys together. Lincoln totally digs on you and you guys are a great pair. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Jenni Sue said...

Yay for sweet Hiatt boys (well, you know Sam's a Hiatt, too!). That's so nice. You better call me if you need anything! Don't think you have to go through anything alone! :)

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Anjane'-

Hi cute girl! I always look at your blog but dont add or write you and I have time today so I am:) How are things(other than the subject of the blog,yikes, sorry)? I haven't seen you in like a year. I was going to go out with you and Heather the other night but something came up, I dont remember, but we should plan something.

Erica Wiezbowski said...

what a sweet post. you and lincoln are definitely perfect for eachother. a match made in heaven! :) i'm so glad to hear that he's taking such good care of you. hope you get feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet hubby you have! I love seeing your funny pictures..you are so cute Anjane'. If you need anything at all, please, please let me know :)

Jana said...

Anjane', we can be gyno-defect buddies, you with your endometriosis and me with my PCOS. That will be so sweet. But at least mine doesn't hurt...that totally sucks! Nice to have such a spiffing husband though. I think you must like him. You have a crush on him, don't you? You heart him...

Logan & Lindy said...

What a cute post about your sweet heart!!! Husbands are the best!!

The Bates said...

You guys are cute. Please let me know if you need anything. I am just around the corner and always willing to help out if you need it!

Tyra said...

Hey friend,
whats up, we don need to get together, do you work during the day? we could go to lunch sometime? dish about the good old days at AZ Stone??? Let me know

Joy said...

I like the picture, I think it goes great with your blog :). I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, if there's anything I can ever do for you let me know!

{ Bethany } said...

***hugs*** Anjane, that really sucks. I am pretty sure I have endo, too, (thats what my gyno tells me anyway) but it hasn't been "offically" diagnosed. It's not as bad as yours, BCPs seem to control the pain pretty well so far, thats why I haven't had any surgery done yet. I have been to the ER a couple times for pain meds though (after I had stopped taking bcp when andre and I were TTC) and you're right...it is as bad as labor pains. :/ I hope you start feeling better.

Blog Archive