9.05.2007

Lincoln & David




My mom's friend Kathleen came to visit this weekend from California! She brought her cute son David with her, who she & her husband adopted when he was born. It is so fun to see her as a mom...she is an awesome one! David is adorable & is so much fun to be around. I can't believe how big he has gotten since the last time we saw him! He loves Lincoln & was growling at him and even gave him a kiss on the forehead. Lincoln will be such a great dad. I love watching him interact with kids...they love him!

10 comments:

Joy said...

That is so fun, I love it when guys play with kids! I know you and Lincoln will both be great parents!

AshandNate said...

You are so cute. I miss seeing your always-smiling-face. I need to get your address though because I am having this auction show and I want to invite you and your mama:). I think I have her address. Well, I hope all is well with you, you look too happy with your hubby but that's how it should be huh:)

Anonymous said...

He will be a great dad, and you a wonderful mom! I'm glad that you get a laugh out of Dave's funny faces, cause he gets embarassed that I post them-- but I'm gonna keep on doing it cause I love it too :) Keep laughing, right?

Jamielynn said...

I just have to say that I think you and Lincoln are so stinking cute together...for reals. You both are going to be the greatest parents EVER!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Anjane',
I ran across your blog and thought I would say hi. My mom is always keeping me updated on you. This blogging world is crazy. I just started one. You are welcome to check it out:
www.denneys.blogspot.com
It is great to see what you and your family are up to.
Christy (Larson) Denney

Admin said...

Yay for adoption! He is such a cute kid - it looks like Lincoln and him just hit it off! :o)

Bekah: said...

I agree! Lincoln will be a great Daddy! And you, will be an amazing Mom!

Anonymous said...

These pic.s are soo cute of the two of them! In the top one their profiles kind of look alike! So fun- what a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh- I also had to tell you that I watch this show called The Hills, and this past week Byron and I were watching it and one of the main girls- Chrissy- looks kind of like you! She is really cute and nice- Byron and I both agreed, so you will have to check it out and see what you think, sometime :-)

CASSIE said...

HEY...YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHO I AM..BUT I GREW UP WITH LINCOLN AND MY HUSBAND ACTUALLY SERVED HIS MISSION WITH LINCOLN...WE JUST WANTED TO DROP IN AND SAY HI AND SEE HOW YOU GUYS WERE DOING!!

Blog Archive