


We went up to Snowflake for the day to go to Jayten's baptism. After the baptism, we hung out with Linc's family, then I went to the Relief Society Broadcast with two of my sisters-in-law & my mother-in-law. After that, Aunt Lea got us all to go down to Uncle Lamar & Aunt Robin's corn maze. I'll have to post a picture of the maze...it is awesome! They did such a great job on it. The maze is behind Linc's parents' house. The moon was full, the weather was perfect, and we had so much fun navigating our way through the maze. Lincoln kept running away & hiding from us, then jumping out and scaring all our nieces and nephews. They loved it! I am so thankful for Linc's family & the way that they accept me into their family. I am truly blessed!
Lincoln's dad taught me how to milk a cow. It's amazing that I have been in the family for 3 1/2 years & have never once made an attempt at milking the family cow. I think I just didn't want my in-laws to realize what a city girl I am! I have to say that I did a pretty terrible job at it...next time maybe I will do a little better! :)
10.03.2007
Another trip to Snowflake!
Posted by Hiatt Family at 2:10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


4 comments:
Anjane, you have such a cute blog! I love reading about all of the fun things you do! How is everything going? I havn't talked to you in such a long time! Im not sure I even have the right phone number for you.. so please call, or let me know what your number is so I can call you.
I love the pictures of you milking the cow! You go, you cowgirl you! Hope you're feeling good, or okay :)
i still remember phil teaching me how to milk the cow... so funny! lots of good memories on the ranch! you always make me miss snowflake!!!
Hi Anjane!
I found your blog on the Worthen's blogsite! It looks like you had fun in snowflake! We're in Aurora, Illinois now (just west of Chicago). Josh is working as a financial analyst with United Airlines. We just moved here after Josh got his MBA at Notre Dame in May. We're finally done with school!
Keep in touch!
Kari Ellsworth
kari_ellsworth@hotmail.com
www.jellsworthfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment