10.03.2007

Should a man give his wife mental health advice?

So since Sunday I have barely seen the sunshine all week. Yesterday I was in so much pain I literally got up off the couch to get something to eat or answer the phone. Needless to say, by the time Lincoln got home last night I was a little stir-crazy. I decided today that I was going to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! So I put on makeup for the first time this week (lucky Lincoln!) and got out of my pj's. Erica & Steve were nice enough to have me over & even fed me dinner. I went to the library too...and it was the best day that I've had this week! Oh yeah, the whole point of this story was to tell you that when I mentioned to Lincoln that I was going to try to visit a friend today he said, "That's a really good idea. I think that will help your mental health...and mine." Ha ha! So now my husband thinks I am crazy. Oh well. I guess he really does know what will improve my "mental health"!

9 comments:

Shelley Goodman said...

I hope you are doing ok! I sent you an e-mail, hopefully you got it. Also, how did you get that cute scrapbook title on your blog?

Bekah: said...

oh anjane, it must be sooo hard to feel so sick! i am so sorry. even though you probably don't feel like it at all its probably best to try to keep busy and have plans to carry you through this hard time. i wish i was closer to have you over!

Heather said...

Next time you are feeling up to it I will come take you out and we can party! :)

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea Gunnell said...

I'm sorry to hear you feel so sick! It's so hard to motivate yourself to do anything when you don't feel good! I'm sure this has been so hard on both you and Lincoln. Let me know if you ever need anything...I'm just around the corner!

Ashley said...

I wish that I could say I understand what you are going through but I can't because I don't but I do know that I can listen and be your friend when you need one!

OurHappyFamily said...

Hey beautiful, I just made my blog private and need your email. Email it to: hillarywhalen@gmail.com

Erica Wiezbowski said...

ha, ha! what a good husband! i'm so glad you came to visit us. come again soon! katelyn keeps talking about you! :)

Davis Clan said...

I"m here to improve your mental health anytime!! Sorry about this week. kids have been sick and it's been a rotten week! we'll catch up on biggest loser soon! loves
Evonne

Blog Archive