10.24.2007

My little visitor



















My next-door neighbor McKenzie has been a frequent visitor to our house lately. Her mom just had a baby, & I figured since McKenzie is probably missing a little attention & I have been home by myself, we might as well be friends & spend time with eachother! :) I have to say that she is my FAVORITE visitor. We have so much fun and she is such a breath of fresh air for me. There is nothing like having a sweet child in your home...she makes me want to be better & has helped me to use my imagination more. Thanks McKenzie, for spending time with me & cheering me up! :) Here are just a few things that we love to do together: Eat bread & cheese (her favorite snack), watch Maya & Miguel and Arthur (I love that show!) on PBS, and take pictures of eachother making funny faces (she is quite the photographer!). I love you McKenzie!

2 comments:

Bekah: said...

you are such a sweet friend. so thoughtful. i bet her Mom loved having your help! she has grown up so much since we moved, what a cutie!

mY dEwDrOpS said...

that girl is such a cutie! please let me know if you need anything now and after your surgery. i hope everything goes well and we definately need to play once you get feeling better. we'll be praying for you! seriously, call anytime!!

Blog Archive