Ok, I know that I am known to post mushy stuff about my husband on my blog, but you know sometimes I just can't help it! :) I remember worrying (a lot) after high school about my health & about finding a husband who would be able to deal with a wife who is sick or in pain almost every day. It didn't seem possible that I could find someone who could understand and who would be willing to stand by me through my trials...knowing beforehand that he would have to do so. Well, I have to say that I did find him....Lincoln is SO good to me & deals with my endometriosis so well. I have NOT done my share of housework, grocery shopping, earning money, etc. over the past three or four months and he has just picked up the slack, all without complaining. On Saturday I slept for 3 hours & when I woke up he had done the laundry and cleaned the house. I just had to give him credit. I'm the only one who sees all of the service that he gives to me & the way that he helps to keep our lives (& home) in order when everything seems to be coming down around me. What a lucky girl I am! I am truly blessed.
10.16.2007
My Prince
Posted by Hiatt Family at 2:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


8 comments:
Lincoln is a wonderful man and girl you deserve it! You guys sure make a great couple and I love hearing all your stories. . . they put a smile on my face. What would we do without the wonderful men in our lives! How are you doing?
Love ya ;)
You're a good man Lincoln! Anjane'... take care of yourself.
That's a sweet post Anjane-- Hope you get to feeling better soon.
I am so glad Lincoln is so understanding of everything you have to go through. I hope it gets better soon!
Lincoln you are awesome and I must say you have come along way since high school-from holding me down for 30 minutes over a stupid game- haha, just teasing!!!! Anjane' I think it is really sweet of you to post this! you guys are well matched!
props to lincoln!
hugs to you! hope you feel well soon!
Husband are great, aren't they?! It sounds like you have a very kind husband. Get feeling better!
I love that you post sweet things about your husband on your blog. All of us gals need to do it more often!
Post a Comment