




We went to a Bunko Halloween party at the Davis's last weekend & had a blast! I was "Dr. Hiatt" and Linc was my pregnant patient. Lincoln's costume made me laugh so hard but also grossed me out. I wouldn't even let him hold my hand...it was way too creepy! There were people at the party who had never met us, so I can only imagine their first impression of Linc! Ha ha! My mom
was there, but my dad was flat in bed with a hurt back. We missed you Dad! Dave & Kristen's pirate costumes were awesome & Jason & Evonne just cracked me up with their Nacho Libre outfits! Thanks for the fun night Jason & Evonne! Thanks goes to Uncle Karl too, for the authentic doctor's clothes! :)
10.24.2007
Role reversal
Posted by Hiatt Family at 9:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


7 comments:
Holy Crap!!! That is seriously so funny!!! I cant believe Lincoln dressed up like a girl!!! Haa haa! It doesnt even look like him!! So funny! Oh and Mrs. Dr. Hiatt!!! Way cool!!!
I keep returning to your page to laugh!!! Seriously the green eye shadow and the shinny lipstick SOOOO FUNNY! I cant take it!!! Oh and the puckered lips ok way to funny! Nachos outfit is way cool to!
Ok so I am totally laughing at lincoln. I cant handle the flip flops. You guys are cute together. This is your cousin Laura by the way. Thanks for the laugh.
Hey, Lincoln doesn't make a bad looking lady! She's a lady, whoooaaaa, she's a lady, and the lady is mine! You know that song? Hee hee!:)
Lincoln, you make such an attractive pregnant woman!!! :) Your costumes are great! ANJANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are you going to call me???? I know Andrea gave you my new number!!!! Talk to you soon! Steph
So funny! You guys are hillarious! Looks like a fun night.
Anjane-it's Michelle (Lincoln's cousin). I love these pictures. You guys are so hilarious. Lincoln is a little scary as a girl, which is exaclty how you want it to be right?
Post a Comment