Just wanted to say how excited I am for Lincoln to start his new job at Banner Baywood! I am so proud of him for making it through all three interviews and getting the job. He will be working as an ED (emergency department) tech. We are excited for him to learn new things & have new experiences! Plus, the benefits are awesome...something that is much appreciated! My doctor just scheduled my surgery for November 12th. It will be outpatient & they will laser my endometriosis, check for ovarian cysts & drain those if I have any, and also check to make sure that my tubes aren't blocked. I should be feeling GREAT a few weeks after the surgery. Luckily, this is my 6th time having this surgery done, so I pretty much know what to expect. I am looking forward to having a pain-free life for awhile and feeling more like myself. I have kind of fallen off the face of the earth, so I am looking forward to getting back into things again! Yea...things are definitely looking up! :)
10.25.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


13 comments:
Congrats to Lincoln! That is awesome! And I hope your surgery is a success--I'm excited for you to feel better. Please let me know if you need anything!
That is so great! I am so glad to hear that you will feel better, and let me know if you EVER need anything :-) By the way, I love your guys' Halloween costumes- HILLARIOUS! I have to show Byron- tell Lincoln not to worry though, Byron will be wearing make-up for Halloween too- we are going as pirates!!!
YEAH for Lincoln! Good luck at your new job. And good luck with your surgery. I hope you feel better soon :)
congrats on the new job....how exciting!!! Good luck with the surgery. I sure hope you start feeling better soon. Keep us posted!!
Congrats! on the new job. He will do awesome. I am so excited for you Anjane, to have this surgery. I love you just the way you are I cannot imagine you any better! Love ya!
Congrats on the new job Lincoln! Good luck with the surgery Anjane. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in so much pain all of the time. Hopefully you'll have a long break from it after the surgery!
I friend I was thinking about you the other day and how we use to eat at subway all of the time and had to get everyone from work food too.
Hey email me your email address so I can invite you to our blog. Malinda03@gmail.com
Anjane'
Hey you it's Amy Jackson (Cornett) .That's great Lincoln got a good job. I do have to say I LOVE the HAlloween costumes definitely think you need to be the female in the relationship HA HA! I hope all goes well with your surgery. We love you guys. I'd love to hear from you . Take care.
Amy
Hi, my name is Traci Butler, I know you dont know me but Lincoln would know me through my brother Michael Abbott. I just have to tell you what an awesome person I think you are,just from reading your blog. You have such a sweet testimony and a great outlook on life, and I truly admire that. Every time I read your blog I feel like being a better person.It is people like you that make the world a better place. Thank you for being an example to me. Hope you have a good day.
How exciting for Lincoln (and you) to start a new fun job! Congrats. It's always wonderful to have a job/career that makes you happy. Good luck with your surgery. I hope everything goes great for you so you can feel better! Michelle
i am so glad to hear that you will be feeling better soon! hope all goes well with your surgery AND lincoln's new job!
@Congratulations little brother. When you get trained and settled in it would be awesome to see in you action (without seeing of the details of course). It reveals a lot about how much pain/discomfort/etc someone is experiencing when they are excited about having surgery. I wish I could just wipe away all the effects of the endomitriosis for you but I guess that's what surgery is for. Good luck and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment