


I was actually able to visit the cemetery twice this past weekend & it was so great. I LOVE it there. I know that sounds funny, but it really is such a beautiful place. If it hadn't been so cold out I probably would have sat there for hours. :) I went to visit Jackson's grave by myself on Friday. I had so much fun spending time with Lincoln's family on Thanksgiving but it was also kind of a sad day for me. I couldn't help thinking that Jackson wasn't there. He would be 14 months now...I really can't believe that. So anyway, I decided to stop by the cemetery and have a good cry. That was the first time that I had visited his grave by myself, and it was so peaceful and uplifting. Lincoln & I went to the cemetery on Sunday on our way out of town, and put a Christmas wreath on his little grave. We love Jackson SO much & miss him!
11.27.2007
A Visit to the Cemetery
Posted by Hiatt Family at 11:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


3 comments:
Anjane, I know exactly how you feel and at every family get together I feel like we are missing someone, because we are. Camden would be 19 months and the sweet ache never goes away. I am glad you got to spend time with Jackson and reflect and of course a good cry never hurt anyone! Take care of yourself :)
Wow, Anjane' you amaze me...really. I want you to know that I think about you and Jackson often. I cant imagine how it must be, but how lucky he is to have you and lincoln as his parents. I am also glad you got to go to the cemetary to visit, and I know he was there right by your side.
Aaahh you make me cry every time I get on your blog... Holidays are soo hard huh? Today the twins are six months old.I finally got family pictures last weekend. The first ones of my baby (six months late).It about killed me to not have our little Zoe there. It is so hard to just move forward, and all you can think of is what life WOULD have been like. I am sorry for your loss. Visitng the grave site is so peaceful I agree. I love to drive by "Zoe's garden" everyday and just say hello. It is a good way to keep your FAITH alive.
Post a Comment