12.28.2007

Playing in the Snow!

If you look closely you can see Megan's face!
Lincoln being a nice brother-in-law & helping Megan learn how to board down the hill on our skateboard without wheels.



This picture makes me laugh. Meet our cousin Bobby ERC (a.k.a. Eric). He fell off the board & hit a big log on his way down the hill. It was hilarious!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- you have posted soo much since the last time I was one here- I am a blogging slacker :( That is so funny- we went to Pinetop too, to do a service project, but came back before X-mas eve. I love it up there! All the Christmas pictures are great, and I was dying at your "Swimsuits" from the Moaks- How nice of them :)!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Shelley Goodman said...

So fun to see your grandparents! It brought back memories of when you lived at their house and we would play in that back living area. Holy cow, I loved the old days! So fun to see Shaun, weird, he is an adult! He looks the same. Scary about Melissa! I had no idea she was that close to it.

CooleyConnection said...

How do you know the McClures?
http://mcclurefamilia.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm so glad there was so much snow up there, they need it!

The Bates said...

How fun, I am jealous! Thanks for your great testimony on Sunday, you always bring a little tear to my eye!

Jamielynn said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I love going up and playing in the snow!

Blog Archive