12.28.2007

Fun in Pinetop!!!

On Christmas night we drove up to Pinetop with some of my mom's side of the family. It was SUCH a fun trip. My aunt and cousins can make me laugh harder than anyone else (except for maybe my mom & sisters)...we just all have the same sense of humor. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt and really enjoyed being with everyone.

Yesterday some of the guys went snowboarding while the rest of us stayed at the cabin playing games & watching movies. Here is part of the gang playing my new favorite card game, Quiddler. Linc didn't go snowboarding, so he was really happy that they had an X-Box at the cabin. He disappeared for about 6 hours & finally emerged from the loft when I told him that he needed to talk to my family. I'm sure he is so glad that he has me to keep him in line! :)

This is cute Bailey, my cousin Amy's daughter. She was the only little kid there, and we all had so much fun with her. It was her first time being in the snow & she loved it!

We all had dinner at Pizza Hut that night. Lincoln's cousins & aunt met up with us and Linc went with them to see a movie.

My cousin Amy & I...I love her so much & was so glad that she was there. She is having a baby in February. I think she is the cutest pregnant girl that I have ever seen!

This was definitely a memorable trip! From my mom & Aunt Tricia running around the cabin at midnight acting like the creatures on "I Am Legend" & trying to scare people, to us sliding down the snowy hill out back on our makeshift snowboard & me falling on my butt every time, I don't think that I will ever forget it! :)

1 comment:

Molly Scarbrough said...

Hey, we missed you guys too for christmas! It looked like you guys had a great one though. hope you guys had a great new years also!! love you guys.

Blog Archive