12.28.2007

Santa Came!!!







We spent the night at my family's house on Christmas Eve so that we could be there in the morning when everyone woke up. My parents gave us a tent, sleeping bags, part of our emergency preparedness kit, movie tickets, etc. It was SO nice of them! We were so excited about all of the camping stuff we got. I told my mom last year that if Lincoln opens his present & starts using it right after he gets it, that means he REALLY likes it. (He isn't one to really show how much he likes something. :) ) When Lincoln opened the sleeping bag & climbed right in before we were done opening gifts, I think my parents knew that he loved what they had gotten us. The highlight of our day was talking to my brother & sister who are on missions! They sounded great. We had a wonderful Christmas this year! P.S.-If you are wondering why Aaron got a Clorox wipe in his stocking....you'll have to ask him. I'm not at liberty to share the story! Ha ha!

1 comment:

Bekah: said...

looks like you guys had a great christmas!!!

Blog Archive