I saw this on Lacy's blog and thought I'd give it a shot:
4 people who email me regularly:
1) Primary Presidency
2) Rebeca
3) My bro & sis on missions
4) Am I missing someone? I really can't think of anyone else!
4 places I would like to visit:
1) Paris
2) Hawaii
3) Linc's mission- Chihuahua, Mexico- we actually went once after we were married but I want to go back!
4) Washington, D.C.- I've been there once but never left the hotel room cuz I was sick! :(
4 favorite restaurants:
1) Crackers- granola healthcakes!
2) Outback- yummy cheese fries!
3) PF Cheng's- everything!
4) Macaroni Grill- yummy!!!
4 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Lincoln having summer break from school!
2) SHAWN & MELISSA COMING HOME FROM THEIR MISSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) Family vacations to their missions this summer....Nebraska & Washington!
4) Having a baby....no that's not an announcement....I just REALLY want it and I am thinking if I plan on it maybe it will just come true! :)
4 things I'm not looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Lincoln taking harder classes
2) Arizona heat!
3) Jackson's 2nd bday...as terrible as that sounds, his bdays just seem to put me way back in my grief
4) Probably having to buy a new car because the one Linc drives is on its last leg
THAT WAS FUN! I AM TAGGING ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS!
*I was very happy that I had to think so hard in order to come up with 4 things I'm not looking forward to in the coming year. My goal lately has been to be a more positive person...this gives me hope...maybe it's starting to happen! :)
3.27.2008
I'm sure you're all dying to know more about me....
Posted by Hiatt Family at 11:50:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


5 comments:
Are you guys driving thru OK when you go to Nebraska? Fill me in on the latest details....and when is she done?
I hope this year works out for the 'trying a second time' part :]
And that is REALLY awesome you had a hard time trying to figure out 4 things you're NOT looking forward to this year.
It takes a lot to stay positive sometimes :]
I'm so glad to know you.
Please call if you're EVER bored or would like some company. I'm not handicapped from this pregnancy I promise :D
that is a bunch of good stuff to know, maybe we should get together and talk about the good ole days at az stone again.
Ah... Billie Jean. Gotta love it right??? I can picture it now.. Im slapping the stearing wheel and singing as we're driving to Neds so I can get my Po Boy and you can get your ham and cheese with Xtra Mayo!!! I miss it!
Anjane'...I just saw found your blog, and it is so cute!! I can't believe someone I used to babysit is married and having a family of her own!! You have become a beautiful woman and such an example to me with all that you have been through!! It was so good to see fun pictures of you and your hubby!! Hopefully I will run into you soon!! Christy(Stabler)Vance
Post a Comment