3.28.2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!

For Easter this year, we had our Allen Easter party the day before. We had a yummy breakfast at the park, pictures with the Easter Bunny, and an egg toss. I am VERY proud to say that Lincoln & I WON the egg toss! Now, trust me...this is a big deal! I have gone to these parties EVERY year since I was born and we always have the egg toss and I ALWAYS lose....except for this year! Of course some of the boys who usually win weren't there...but I was still proud. :) As soon as I get the pic of it I will post it...

On Sunday we had a great church meeting and of course Primary is always WONDERFUL!!!!! Really, it is pretty amazing that I feel SO much better on Sundays than any other day during the week. The Lord is truly blessing me to not let my health problems get in the way of my calling! (Except when I am on painkillers while giving sharing time and I feel like I'm making no sense at all. :) ) After church we ate dinner at my parents' house...we had ham, funeral potatoes, corn, rolls and cheesecake. It was DELICIOUS!!! My mom also gave Linc & I a huge Easter basket and I ate WAY too much candy! Lincoln & I have issues about doing things for eachother on holidays....let's just say one of us isn't as good at it as the other one so that person has finally given up. (And hopefully Lincoln doesn't read this post!)

I'm thankful for Easter & for Christ's resurrection. It means so much to me and gives me so much hope and peace! I hope everyone had a great Easter!

2 comments:

Krystal Allen Payne said...

I just wanted to say how much i love being your cousin. You are such an awesome example to so many people, and always so fun to be around. Thanks for being you Anjane'.

PS. Your blog is always so cute and fun! i need to learn to do all those cute little special things.

OurHappyFamily said...

Sounds like your Easter was wonderful! I've been out of the blog world for quite some time but loved reading and getting caught up on your life!

Your tag was fun to read! I love reading those things! And I too, can't wait for Melissa to come home!!! Yay! Hope all is well. I sure think about you alot!

Blog Archive