4.01.2008

My Favorite Website

If you need a last-minute lesson idea, activities for your kids or any other ideas for that matter, this website is AMAZING! This thing has been a lifesaver! It has helped me with my sharing times and so many other things. They also have links to Relief Society and Young Women's ideas. Take a look...I think you'll love it! Thank goodness for other people's ideas! :)

5 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

'll have to check out that site sometime! Sounds very helpful :]
Yes! Let's hangout soon! And although contrary to what most moms believe, or do, we're planning a camping trip about a month after Camryn is born. You guys should come : ] We're gonna try to get a bunch of couples together and it should be a blast!
But let us know on the game night. Since Jordan gets home early every day, it can even be a game evening. Doesn't have to be late :]
Just let me know!
Ps
I'm still up for anything you wanna do during the days. I'm going crazy organizing, cleaning, and rearranging everything in my house! ha ha

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ok sorry, I know I just posted, but WOW!
That website has pretty much anything you could need!
How did you find it!?

Anonymous said...

Oh you know I will be taking advantage of this website! Thank you SOOO much for sharing it :)
I was just reading you "getting to know you post" and you said you guys might be trying this summer to get pregnant! So awesome- we are trying too- so maybe we will be prego at the same time!!! FUN!

OurHappyFamily said...

LOVE it!! I can't tell you how much I use it for Young Women ideas! You are always up on the latest and greatest sites!

Michelle Randall said...

I am right there with ya! I am on Sugar Doodle several times a week! I absolutely love it and use it all the time for Primary and FHE, etc. What counselor are you? I'm 1st, over Activity Days, music, and the Primary program. We should share! :) Summer is over the same stuff in her ward too.

Blog Archive