4.07.2008

"Marriage is an adventure, like going to war." -G. K. Chesterton

Just kidding! But if you knew what I've put Lincoln through this past week... he would definitely agree with that statement! Poor guy, this week has been terrible for me...one of the meds I am on is driving me nuts. I have had weight gain, nausea, mood swings, cysts, etc. Not fun! On Friday night I had to go to Urgent Care for my pain, and while I was there they prescribed me some anti-nausea medicine. Last night while Lincoln was at the priesthood session, I started having a really bad reaction to the medicine. Let's just call this little episode Ambien Part #2 for those of you who know that story. No, this time I wasn't hallucinating but I was dizzy, felt detached from my body and like I was floating, confused & disoriented. Lincoln came home (missing dinner with the guys) to find me curled up on the bed bawling my eyes out while telling him that I felt like I was dying. And what did he do? He just sat with me and talked me through it, and gave me a blessing. The story is actually quite hilarious but at the time it didn't feel very funny. :) I just wanted to apologize to him for being so psycho! Really though, I am so thankful that Lincoln takes such good care of me. He is a wonderful provider & really tries to help me feel better. I love him so much! We are celebrating our 4th Anniversary on Thursday. I really can't believe it has been so long! I am so glad to have made it thus far with him & am excited to spend many more years together! Here's to the most wonderful husband in the world! I love you Linc!!!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Anjane', you've gotta give yourself more credit...I'm pretty sure Lincoln knows you don't do these things on purpose.
Wait...unless you ARE just trying to get attention!!!!

Nate and Kristen said...

I'm sorry that you went through all of that. Isn't having such a great husband the best? I am so glad that he could help you through that, and that he is a worthy priesthood holder so that he could give you a blessing in your time of need. Have a great day! :)

Logan & Lindy said...

What a sweet post! Its so wonderful to be married to such awesome husbands that can handle there wife during there crazyness! =0) I am sorry you are going through all of this. Happy Anniversary! Wow 4 years that CRAZY!!! What are you guys going to do??

Emily Weber said...

You guys make such a cute couple! Lincoln is as lucky to have YOU as you are to have HIM! You are awesome! I love to hang out with you! I had so much fun at the games last night!

Blog Archive